Dec 14, 2006

TIP O THE MONTH - Turning Off Images On A Selected UPC

I've never heard of anyone needing this until last week when I got a call from one of our group members asking if this was possible. They were needing specific items in their planogram to not show their image. There are multiple ways of accomplishing this such as moving those images into a different folder so that they aren't seen or by typing something into the Bitmap Override field, which is what I showed her. I found a better way of doing it than the latter. Follow the link for the details. By the way, I no longer recommend using the Bitmap Override option. You might forget that you typed something in there. When you send your planogram to someone else their images won't work on that item. Click here to read the steps on doing this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.