This is a reminder of the September Intactix Users Group meeting , Thursday, September 11 from 9:00-11:00.
This month's meeting will be held in the NWACC Student Center - Room 108.
We have an action packed agenda planned for this month's meeting:
This month's discussion topic will be Pro/Space Libraries!
- Working with Wal-Mart Fixture libraries
- Creating fixture assemblies
- Saving planograms and assemblies into a fixture library
- Importing product data from Excel into a product master library
- ... and more
- Basic table filtering & highlighting
- Formula of the Month - TBD
- NWACC Update - What's coming up at the college
We also want to thank JDA for providing refreshments for the meeting.
Directions to the NWACC Student Center :
The Student Center is located in the far EAST end of the NWACC campus in Bentonville, next to the parking garage. From Interstate 540, take Exit 86 at Highway 102/62. Go EAST on Highway 102 and turn LEFT at the first traffic light (Water Tower Road) past the interstate. Make a LEFT at the first available entrance into the college and park on the upper levels of the parking garage. The entrance to the Student Center is directly across the sidewalk when exiting from the garage. Room 108 is located just inside the doors on the left.