We will cover the following in this class...
- Software setup
- Hierarchy within Space Planning which explains why certain products will stack in unexpected manners
- Print Layout creation and editing
- Manipulating merchandise and fixtures
- Measuring products according to Walmart's requirements
- Shortcuts for accomplishing repetitive tasks
- Efficient error checking
- Using and creating shelf labels for product identification and error spotting
- Uploading planograms through Retail Link and using their system to check your work before it goes to the modular planner
- Product images
- Store visit to explain merchandising techniques and fixture types that will be converted into the virtual world of Intactix Space Planning
The price is $650 per student. If you have any questions about what is covered please call me at 479-464-6058 or e-mail me. To register please e-mail Melinda Schmohl or call her at 479-936-5107.